12/04/2013

"I am more of an Ajith fan than a Thalaivar (Rajinikanth) fan" Says this Actress

4/12/2013
Actress Taapsee Pannu has been very selective indeed about the tamil films she signs for, The actress has already one big hit under her kitty in Aadukalam and another recent blockbuster in Thala's Arrambam. The Punjabi beauty who is currently shooting for her second Bollywood film, Running Shaadi.Com opened up  to the Times of India on her experience on acting alongside Ajith and what sort a person he is off screen. Here is the excerpt from the interview 

I am more of an Ajith fan than a Thalaivar (Rajinikanth) fan. He is so humble. Be it the sweeper or the film's producer, the warmth with which he greets everyone on the sets and otherwise, is the same. He makes sure everyone around him is made comfortable. A thorough gentleman, he is always encouraging his co-stars and technicians. After the shooting was complete, he made it a point to thank me for being a part of the film and said he loved my performance! I was like 'I must thank you'. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him.
Updated 4/12/2013
Actress Taapsee has tweeted that she was misquoted by the Times of India and never meant to compare Ajith with Rajinikanth. Here are the tweets made by the actress 


2 comments:

Add your comments here..