1/10/2014

Poonam Pandey Says She will Never do it again !

10/01/2014
Model turned Bollywood actress Poonam Pandey has vowed to never perform at New Year's Eve celebrations after her nightmarish experience in Bangalore.
The actress described the horror happening to the Times of India stating "I agreed to perform in Bangalore because they offered me a bomb. How was I to know what was in store?" 
Ten minutes into the party, the all-male crowd became unruly at the club, located on Anjanapura Main Road, off Kanakapura Road, South Bangalore. The jurisdictional police said they have not received any complaint in this regard. "They were drunk. I had 15-20 bouncers and the organizers had provided about 100 guards. But it wasn't enough," says Poonam. 
As soon as her performance ended, rowdy revellers tried to clamber on to the stage. "I realized that bouncers and bodyguards cannot protect you from a drunken mob. The men were not thinking with their mind; they were thinking with another part of the anatomy," she says. 
"I've never run so fast in my life. I ran upstairs into my room. Guess what? The mob chased me to my room. There I was — running into my room with the mob in hot pursuit and the bodyguards and bouncers chasing them," she says.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..