11/11/2013

STR talks about Marriage, his Playboy Image and Reason for his Movie Delay


11/11/2013
Young Superstar is one actor who is never afraid to express his opinion, The actor in a recent interview to a tamil magazine cleared the air on several rumors surrounding him and explained the real reason why his movies are being delayed

"I never wanted to draw media attention towards me, The media have never hesitated to criticize me. I seriously don't know what wrong i've done. No actor has ever been targeted by media like i have been. A false image of me was created by the media, They labelled me as a Playboy and accused me of destroying the lives of people who are close to me.  
I seriously don't understand why i'm being targeted, I started paying my taxes when i was at the age of 6 for Enga Veetu Velan, I was known as the son of T.Rajendran until the film Kaadhal Azhivathillai afterwards it's just been me  Simbu, I have created an identity for myself."
"I have also been accused of delaying my own movie, But i am not the one responsible for such delays. Honestly i have forgotten the release date of my last film. I do want to release a movie every six month for my career benefit, But the inabilities of the producers have pushed the movie release. But they hide their financial problems and simply say Simbu didn't come for shooting and that's why the movie was getting delayed. This is how i've been cheated by people who i trust."

On regard to his Marriage , STR said My sister Elakiya marriage's has more or less been confirmed, we will announce the date soon. Afterwards when i feel in my heart that i need to get married, the next second i will marry.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..