12/12/2013

Kamal Says He will Act with Superstar for Free

12/12/2013
Chennai International film Festival (CIFF) is currently happening at Lady Andal, The elite function brought together two legends of Indian Cinema in Kamal Haasan and Aamir Khan. Here are few intresting questions which were posed to Kamal Haasan 

On Remaking Sivaji Ganesan Film :
If ever I want to do a remake of yesteryear Sivaji film it would be Kappalottiya Thamizhan

On Acting together with Superstar Rajinikanth ?
 If myself & Rajini act together, it would be a gift to fans, but we we need big producer. I may act free, I can't comment for Rajini.

On Censor Board ?
Qualified people should be there in censors. There are people who love cinema there. But we should have professionals there not politicians.

On his Inspiration and Screenwriting ?
Even if Shakespeare comes to cinema, he should learn screen writing, We need more serious writers to enter Tamil Cinema. If a film has to stand the test of time, it depends on what the filmmaker reads. It was RC Sakthi who motivated me to write and take up direction.

Kamal Haasan was all praises for the people of Chennai, "My salute to Chennai. You people here made me proud with your love for cinema. Future looks bright. May be an actor is already there to overtake me".

Aamir Khan said it was huge privilege to sit next to Kamal Haasan and also said he was the biggest fan of him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..