1/11/2014

Swedish Actress Wants to Act with Surya

11/01/2014
As SS Music earlier reported Bollywood top actress Sonakshi Sinha has already given the green light to do a item number in Surya-Lingusamy project. Now the latest buzz is that Swedish-Iranian actress Maryam Zakaria, has also shot for an intro number with Surya.

The actress confirmed the buzz to The Times of India saying  "The first special appearance I did was for a Tamil film, Nagaram. When I was approached to do a song with Suriya for Lingusamy's film, I happily agreed as I know the respect and popularity the two enjoy in the south. Suriya was very sweet with every one on the set and it didn't feel like work at all. Vidyut was also part of the song. I'd earlier worked with Prabhu Dheva (in Aa Re Pritam number), and I'm happy I got to work with his brother Raju Sundaram in this song I'm an actress and dancing is my passion. While I enjoyed dancing with Suriya, I would love to act with him in a film." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..