2/15/2014

I Have No Valentine Says Nayanthara !


15/02/2014
Comeback queen Nayanthara's Idhu Kathirvelan Kathal hit the screens yesterday. The Rani of Kollywood opened up to a popular movie portal and revealed her Valentine's day plans “I have no Valentine, and I believe that singles can also be equally happy on a Valentine Day. It is just a normal day for me, except that my film opens today and I’m excited”. 

Talking about the valentine's day release she said  “I was approached to do Oru Kal Oru Kannadi opposite Udhay but due to date issues it didn’t happen and when I got this offer once again from the same team, I couldn’t say No”.  

Nayanthara upcoming releases include  Idhu Namma Allu (Tentative title) with STR, Nee Enga En Anbe (Kahaani remake) Nanbenda with Udhayanidhi,  An untitled flick with Jayam Ravi and another with Gopichand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..