2/17/2014

Surya talks about the fallout with Gautham Menon

17/02/2014
Actor Surya who absolutely stunned the K'Town audience with his rugged mass look for Anjaan movie opened up in a recent interview to Deccan Chronicle on the status of the movie and about the much debated fallout with Gautham Vasudev Menon

On Anjaan :
"I always choose scripts that are way different what i've done before, and will make sure i have given my best. That's why im sure that Anjaan will definitely do well among the masses as i play the role of a gangster. A character with grey shades, set in background of Mumbai. The shooting is almost over and it has come out very well. I enjoyed working with Lingusamy and Santhosh Sivan. Lingusamy wants me to sing in one of the songs in Anjaan which has Yuvan Shankar Raja music.I'm not sure how far it will work but it might happen."

On his recent scuffle with Gautham Vasudev Menon :

(Surya earlier issued a press release on 10/10/2013 announcing he was dropping out Dhurva Natchathiram
"I made this very clear at the very start to Gautham and our agreement also clearly stated the same. But now, after more than a year, I am yet to get a proper story in its entirety, from Gautham
After completing Singam 2, I waited for a period of 6 months and even accepted to do a test shoot and have a formal pooja, on the basis of my friendship and goodwill with Gautham. After that, I waited at home for many months and didn't go for any shoots as I was yet to get the proper story from my director.
Prior to this, I had a similar experience with Gautham for Chennaiyil Oru Mazhaikaalam when we had a pooja, shot for just a week and then I had to wait for more than 8 months. That film didn't happen and I went through a very similar experience this time too. "

Surya however cleared the air stating "All problems have been sorted out, I am open to doing films with him in the near future."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..