11/06/2013

Arya has always been There for Me - Nayanthara


6/11/2013
Nayanthara after the blockbuster Raja Rani is on a signing spree, the Actress has however been a prominent headline thanks to her alleged relationship with Arya. Nayan however is in mood to listen to these gossips. The actress in a recent interview revealed that she is really tired of telling people that "Arya is just a good friend". Nayan revealed that ""Arya has his own life and I have my own life. I have always been open about my relationship status and never have used the cliched statement before. Just because we have good on-screen chemistry, you can't call us 'couple'. Arya is always been there for me and yes, we do have a comfort level. But there is nothing more than that. I am very much single." 
Nayanthara currently holds the Tamil-Telugu remake of Kahaani, Idhu Kathirvelan Kadhal opposite Udhayanidhi Stalin and another untitled flick with Gopichand which is also a Tamil-Telugu bilingual.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..