11/05/2013

Vijay-A.R.Murugadoss 2014 Project is Better than Thuppakki reveals this actor

5/11/2013
Actor Sathish who portrayed the role of childhood friend of Siva Karthikeyan was the first actor to be signed for the Vijay-A.R.Murugadoss 2014 project. The actor who heavily impressed in Ethir Neechal has been slowly making a mark for himself. The actor who participated in a recent TV Show for Diwali revealed more on the upcoming magnum opus "I am very big fan of Vijay, A.R.Murugadoss has actually fulfilled my dream by giving this opportunity. I'm the only friend of Vijay in this film. Murugadoss narrated me the script and i can assure you that it's even better than Thuppaki. Murugadoss and Vijay are preparing something very big, I can not tell you more, You will see the film yourself next year".



2 comments:

Add your comments here..