2/12/2014

When Rajinikanth Titled Kamal Haasan's Movie !

12/02/2014
Despite the heavy competition, the friendship of Kamal Haasan & Rajnikanth is one the most cherished and widely appreciated stories of Kollywood. The veteran Director K.S Ravikumar who has good rapport with both living legends revealed an intresting story in his facebook page

My Movie My Story - Thenali

Today I finally reveal the mystery behind the 'Thenali' movie title.

Not many know that 'Thenali' title was given by Superstar Rajnikanth himself, he had asked me not to disclose this to anyone till the completion and release of the movie. 
At the 175 days celebrations when Rajni Sir came to give away awards the secret was finally revealed. Kamal Haasan had no clue about this till the 175 days celebration, he was pretty astonished when he heard this.

Thenali, was my first movie as a Producer. I was so lucky to have my first movie as a producer titled by Rajni Sir.

Ever Thankfull : K.S. Ravi Kumar


In a another post K.S Ravikumar also revealed a unknown secret about his Minsara Kanna 
which starred Ilayathalapathy Vijay in the lead role

My Movie My Story - Minsara Kanna

I still remember this incident so clearly. During the shooting of Minsara Kanna, the famous song from Padaiyappa I decided "Minsara Kanna" will be the title of my next fiml with Vijay. I asked Rajini sir's permission as the song was picturized on him, he happily agreed and said that it was a perfect and apt title for Vijay's film. This picture was taken at "Minsara Kanna" movie muhurtam, Super Star Rajini graced the occasion. What an encouraging man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..