3/28/2013

I'm not in Love With Anyone - Andrea


Fahad Fazil the son of  legendary director Fazil hit the headlines with a shocking confession. Fahad who had acted with Andrea in the Malayalam movie 'Annayum Rasoolum' confessed that he had fallen in love with Andrea, he also added that though she did not accept it first, now their love life is going smooth but he doesn't know where it will lead to.
Here is the Link of that Article http://ssmusictheblog.blogspot.in/2013/03/fazils-son-says-he-and-andrea-jeremiah.html 
However Andrea has come out and acted in a total denial , she said "Fahad may have his own ideas.  If he is in love with me, I can't help him, but I am not in love with any one individual.  As of now, I have no idea about my marriage or anything of that stuff". 
Hmmm this is not the first time Andrea has been denying a relationship though. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..