3/22/2013

SS Music VJ Lekha Turns Bride


Lekha Washington who first made her mark as a VJ in our SS Music , then made the transformation to silver screen in 'Jayam Kondaan'. She was then roped in by STR for 'Kettavan' but that project was finally called off , there were even reports stating it was the misunderstanding between Lekha & STR that eventually led to the movie being called off. Lekha is now forging a comeback to kollywood with her "Kalyana Samayal Sadham' alongside Prasanna. 
Here is what Lekha had to say on this movie 
"My career was inundated with offbeat roles, but thanks to this movie, I got to present myself as a heroine for the first time. I thoroughly enjoyed playing a bride in the film because I got to be portrayed as a beautiful south Indian. Imagine how a family treats a bride in real life, such is the treatment I was receiving on sets,The team of KSS is young and over enthusiastic. God forbid, we didn't have a single fight or any sort of misunderstanding while shooting.I think this is one of the advantages of working with a young team as they are highly professional and committed,"
Lekha seems to be breathing a sigh of relief now , considering her previous experience with the kettavan of kollywood.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..