2/13/2014

Nazriya Nazim reveals her Valentine's day plans

13/02/2014
Headline Heroine Nazriya Nazim in a recent interview to the Times of India has revealed her Valentine's Day plans. The actress who recently got engaged to Fahad Fazil said  "I will soon head to Bangalore for the shoot of Anjali Menon's Bangalore Days, which will be completed in a few days,We won't be together as both of us are busy with film shoots. Fahadh has completed his portions in Anjali's film and is currently shooting for another project.

Nazriya who is getting married in August said "I have not yet decided on what to wear on my D-Day. I am looking for something unique; I want to look different."

Nazriya also revealed Fahadh was her favourite star in the industry. "He is my favourite star and I have seen all his films, except Olipporu." Nazriya says she has no plans to discontinue her studies and will pursue B.Com privately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..