2/13/2014

Vijay Sethupathi teams up with International Director


19/02/2014
The rising star of Kollywood, the man with a magic touch Vijay Sethupathi is all set to join an international director. Yes the internationally acclaimed director Biju Viswanath will helm Vijay Sethupathi's Aarange Mittai which is produced under the actor's home banner Vijay Sethupathy Production. Interestingly Vijay Sethupathi will also pen dialogues for maiden production venture.

Biju Vishwanath movies have been screened throughout the world. Viswanath won two awards for Best Cinematography and Best Screenplay in New York Independent Film Festival for his feature film Marathon said I met Vijay just before Pizza. I was impressed by his passion for films and his script knowledge. We planned  a movie together, but that didn’t happen due to my commitments abroad. In the meantime, he became a big name but to my amazement, retained the same simplicity. One day I asked his opinion on the script of Aarange Mittai. He liked it a lot and offered to produce it ” 

Speaking about the dialogues Biju says, “I got it translated from the original English into Tamil.  But when Vijay was reading aloud and improvising,  his  version of the dialogues was so convincing and realistic, that I decided to retain the dialogues that he gave.”


1 comments:

Add your comments here..