2/07/2014

Why A.R.Rahman was Forced to shut down work last night ?

07/02/2014
Our Legendary Composer, The Oscar Hero A.R.Rahman who is known to work at late hours, was forced to shut down his composing yesterday and forced to sleep. Yes the Mozart of Madras had a surprise visitor in the early hours around 3 A.M, who forced him to stop work. It was none other than A.R.R's young kid, Ameen.

A.R.Rahman had this to say in his official Facebook page  "Today, I had a surprise visitor to my studio at 3 AM. I was arranging music for my new album, Raunaq, and suddenly a young chap comes and tells my sound engineer to shut down everything. He said that I have to sleep at least 7 hours a day and rest well. So, all plugs were to be pulled off and all computers to be shut down."

"I was surprised. It was Ameen. It took me 10 minutes to convince him to go and sleep... Had to promise him that I will catch up on my sleep for sure, and so, I did. How time flies? Hard to believe that he is not a baby anymore."

Ameen has also already sung a track for his dad titled NaNa from Couples Retreat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here..